Less Work, More Play This Summer
Whether it’s a thorough cleaning to welcome the change in temperature or a newly designed garden, trust in our certified expertise to leave you with an outdoor space you’ll love!
Join our Summer 2018 list for Regular Grounds Maintenance or get a custom quote on a Special Landscape Solution.*
Regular Grounds Maintenance:
- Weekly service
- Same day each week (weather permitting)
- Grass cut to 3 inches in length
- Includes trimming around any trees, retaining walls, etc.
- Yard clean-up of clippings
- Potential to add Garden Maintenance, including weeding, pruning, etc.
Special Landscape Solutions:
- Pruning, trimming
- Gardening, weeding
- Flower bed creation
- Hardscape installations, such as retaining walls and interlocking
- Landscape lighting design and installation
- Power-washing outdoor property, including decks and driveways
- Leaf blowing, raking, branch collection
- Tree removal
*Currently accepting clients in the Midhurst & Springwater areas only
We are pleased to provide a prompt and detailed custom quotation within 48 hours.
Did You Know We Can Help Save The Bees?
- Plant bee-friendly flowers and flowing herbs in your garden
- Go native (native plants can better adapt to our climate than exotic plants anyways!)
- Avoid mulch – it’s a barrier for many bee species; they cannot dig a nest in the ground to raise their young
- Do not use any pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides in your garden
Want a bee-friendly garden? Just ask bee-cause we can do it!